What Your Attorney Should Do For You
Providing quality real estate legal service for more than forty years
The purchase and sale of your home is probably the biggest financial transaction you will ever conduct. Your attorney should appreciate this and give you the attention such a serious transaction demands.
Your attorney should:
- Review the real estate transaction with you prior to signing
- Make sure all reasonable requirements are included in the contract including: closing date, personal property, and possession arrangements.
- Order and review your title search in time to ensure a smooth closing
- Prepare you for closing in adequate time
- Properly represent you at the closing, ensuring that everything proceeds smoothly
- Be available to you after the closing to answer any questions that may arise
The Law firm of Jack Stern has handled over 10,000 real estate matters for people like yourself.